Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Mothers Day

Mum you are very gentle
You are the best kind of parental
Everyone comes to taste your food 
You are never rude, you've got a pleasant mood
Don't worry you're not mental

You are worth
a thousand earths
You always make time for me even if you're making stew
You'd obviously win family feud
Id save you if you were in a firth

I would come to you if you were under attack
You have a knack 
For giving birth
You are very down to earth
I love you to the moon and back

     Thank you for being such a great Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.