Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

124 Word Story


The starters gun went ‘Bang’ and there was dust all around me as the other competitors  raced off and left me behind. I pushed off the ground and being pumping my arms . The area around me was rocky so I had to watch where I put my foot, one bad move and I would twist my ankle and be out of the race. I was concentrating on the person in front of me that I didn't realise how close I was to the edge of the cliff, until it was too late, my foot slipped and a rock underneath me fell into the roaring, turbulent waves below I tripped and stumbled and lost my balanced I hanged on to the cliff for dear life.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora I’m Jordus from Belfast School I really enjoyed your 124 word story it was so interesting because you had nicely described words I like how you put effort into making that story. Next time I would like to see some more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace,I really liked your 124 word story I thought it was very cool I also liked how you made it feel real because when I read the story it felt like I was there, in the race.Next time maybe you could check over your work and make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace wow that was such a interesting story and I am not just saying that to be nice. My favorite part was when you slipped and the waves were crashing beneath you it made my heart beat very fast. Your descriptive words were very interesting it made me want to read more.
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replying to Malia's comment
    Hey Malia
    Thank you for your lovely comment, it’s great that you thought that you were actually there, it made me feel really great inside. I hope to see you comment more on my blog.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.